Business Process Consultant
- Woodland Hills, CA
What you'll be doing
- Assists business case development for those proposed initiatives to which are assigned to ensure adequate assessment of opportunities, risks and return on investment. Facilitates the optimization of business unit performance by enhancing alignment of policy, process and technology and designing/implementing for future business needs as well. Leads large scale, cross-functional initiatives that are intended to drive performance improvement, financial gains, customer satisfaction and improved compliance. Provides policy guidance on assigned initiatives so that end-to-end processes are considered for maximizing effective implementation. Organizes work teams, drives consensus and ensures end-to-end policy/process integrity to accomplish project work including: identification and confirmation of participants, establishment of a project plan, consistent work team engagement and productivity, meeting facilitation, consensus building, recommendation documentation and implementation oversight. Performs detailed analysis of data, workflows, policies, procedures, organization of staff, skills and offer potential solutions in order to execute initiatives. Supports the project work by utilizing project management software such as, but not limited to, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Microsoft Project.
What your background should be
- Five to seven years experience in project management, process mapping and process improvement or closely-related experience. Previous experience in health care and/or insurance highly desired. Ability to work in a team environment, and troubleshoot with peers Strong analytical skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master's degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American health care insurance provider.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org