Business Process and Consulting Leader
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Develop relationship-focused teams to serve as thought partner and advisor for executive in managing strategic initiative. Develop a strong, cohesive leadership team by attracting, developing, motivating and retaining top talent. Build a productive, highly engaged workforce by fostering an environment of trust, integrity, open two-way communication, personal accountability and excellence. Monitor progress against performance objectives and report out to executive leadership. Manage day-to-day execution of assigned team and individual initiative. Develop timelines and organize team to implement engagements. Analyze management consulting best practices to ensure the right expertise and methodologies to align to the firm s business problems. Develop protocols to ensure that all engagements provide clear, measurable benefits to the firm, including supporting financial analysis. In concert with business and functional areas, define performance measures, guidelines and tracking processes to manage the execution of engagement recommendations. Partner with other internal companies areas to leverage enterprise expertise. Meet or exceed assigned business objectives including productivity and cost saving targets.
What your background should be
- 10+ years experience in the financial services industry with 5+ years management experience. 10 years of experience as an internal or external business consultant or business strategist role. 5 years of experience working directly with C-level leadership creating, analyzing, communicating and executing process improvement initiatives. 5 years direct experience building advanced-level PowerPoint presentations synthesizing complex concepts into easy to follow stories. 5 years relevant experience in the retail brokerage or wealth management industries preferred. 5 years of experience performing advanced-level work with Excel, Access and Word.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master of business administration degree.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com