- Redmond, WA
What you'll be doing
- The business manager will manage the team OPEX budget, working with the finance controllership team and budget stakeholders to have a deep understanding of program and discretionary spend and drive to quarterly and FY financial targets/accountabilities. The candidate will act as the connection point with business planning and lead the team through all of the major annual SMSG milestones and rhythm of the business (rob) such as FastStart, MYR, PRISM, WWSMM, MGX including work back schedules and tracking/driving to completion. S/he managed the team specific rhythm, including all-hands, staff meetings, LT meetings, etc. and be a sounding board on key organizational topics and a consultant on key business decisions. Act as a triage point for a worldwide team where input needed from the NTO leads, WW CSA, tech strategy, or other senior leaders on the WWPS team. Drive a weekly sync with the managers for NTO, CSA and technical sales as well as frequent syncs with the direct reports on the technology office team. Manage the creation of presentations for both internal and external audiences, including content creation and orchestration across the team. Manage ad hoc special projects. Participate in monthly rob calls with the 13 areas to understand the pulse of the business. This position will provide clear communication and help facilitate collaboration across a team that dispersed worldwide.
What your background should be
- An ideal candidate should have excellent skills in all aspects of planning, cross-group collaboration, communications, analytical capabilities, and attention to detail. S/he should have a passion and proven record for execution with measurable results. The incumbent should have 7+ years of business management, marketing or consulting experience. S/he should have strong program and project management skills and experience leading and driving complex projects with multiple work streams spanning different business and disciplines. Applicant should have demonstrated virtual team leadership capabilities and ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization. This position should have adaptability, flexibility and creativity, excellence in managing OPEX and all aspects of budget planning, and ability to work cross-functionally without authority and embraces a degree of ambiguity.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA or equivalent 4 years degree, with MBA/master preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client is an American multinational technology company that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com