- Milan, MI
What you'll be doing
- The business manager is responsible for preparing and maintaining accurate financial records for the services sites. Analyze, examine, and interpret accounting records for the purpose of giving advice or preparing statements. The candidate will advise on systems as it pertains to costs or other financial or budgetary data. Incumbent will provide administrative support in the area of employee recruitment, hiring, retention, and evaluations. The position shall lead, advice and ensure the application and compliance with fair labor standards and service site policies and procedures. Provide oversight of regulatory compliance related to state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in business required. Computer skills are essential.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest private providers of services to people with disabilities, one-stop workforce contractor, and the privately owned home care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org