Business Intelligence Reporting Analytic Manager
- Newark, DE
What you'll be doing
- The hiring company is currently looking for a business intelligence reporting analytic manager. This successful position makes most decisions independently, but consults with management on more complex issues, hiring recommendations. The incumbent assists to establish budgets, business plans, sets policies, procedures, and standards. The candidate carries full authority to represent the division and organization in highly sensitive and confidential matters. S/he interacts with all other investigative, compliance areas and external law enforcement to ensure that results high quality, and delivered timely, and that solutions to problems/issues are developed and put into practice. The applicant ensures that the department has qualified team members that are motivated, contributes, and given opportunities to learn, and continue to develop. The role provides guidance, counseling, problem solving, performance feedback, mentoring, and challenges to employees.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 10+ years of professional experience as an investigator, intelligence officer, analyst, or strategic program manager. S/he should have demonstrated understanding of bank secrecy act (bsa), anti-money laundering (aml), office of foreign assets control (ofac) and other aml regulatory policies. The candidate should have demonstrated experience in managing small to mid-size teams. S/he must be proficient at interpreting situations that pose significant risk to the bank.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in criminal justice, business related field or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org