Business Intelligence IT Director
- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for all leadership and technology aspects associated with business intelligence, data warehouse, operational data store, big data-reporting projects. Lead underwriting, claims and finance bi domains and deliver large projects to key business stakeholders. Ensures accurate and adequate project timeline and resource planning to meet agreed upon milestones manages the global specialty information management medium to large enhancement BI portfolio ensuring best in class move to production processes (underwriting, claims and finance bi domains). Influences senior leaders and all levels of business and IT staff on all areas of technology, including policies, standards, strategies, and governance. Builds and leads a direct reporting team, contractors, and several aligned teams, ensuring appropriate staffing levels and skill set alignment to support the business and technology objectives. Fosters business partnerships with current and potential vendors, IT executives, and business partners; develops relationship that promote trust and increase efficiency and effectiveness balances individual customer needs with business priorities assuring alignment with the business strategies and objectives. Drives and implements change and continuous improvement. Maintains breadth and depth of perspective, utilizing enterprise and industry/market trends, standard executive dashboards, and regular benchmarking exercises. Formulates and executes process and organizational improvement direction and programs which enhances overall effectiveness proactively seeks ways to improve human resource and other management processes. Understands business process, issues/problems and applies appropriate IT standards and solutions.
What your background should be
- Generally more than 10 years related experience with 5+ years in a leadership role. Significant experience in managing multiple projects in parallel (program management), ability to run mid-size to large teams of internal and external resources located on& off-shore. Must have experience in designing and implementing one of the following leading business intelligence packages: MS SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, SQL, share point actability to work with senior director & CIO level IT resources as well as SVP business resources providing technical guidance and status report updates on BI-implementations, solution architecture and design.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor or master degree in technical or business discipline.
Who is the client company
- Concern with property and casualty insurance service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org