Business Intelligence Delivery Manager
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Lead bi resources to design and deliver the bi solutions that fulfill the business needs. Execute company bi strategy, transforming company bi to an agile, self-service based analytical environment. Act as a bi technical subject matter expert and ensure company remains at the forefront of bi technologies. Oversee information architects, business analysts and bi developers work to ensure proper architecture, design, coding standards and long-term sustainability. Oversee technical bi projects delivery, including migration to HANA. Evangelize business intelligence best practices and solution adoption across it teams and business teams.
What your background should be
- 5-8 years of relevant business experience, with 3-5 years in a team lead or supervisory position. Extensive experience in architecting and delivering business intelligence solutions such as data warehouses, reporting layers, ETL solutions etc. Comfortable running a fast-paced team. Ability to rapidly execute against business initiatives. Proven leadership in a cross-functional role and ability to coach and develop a team. Ability to perform critical thinking in the area of data analysis and process. Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects/assignments.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS in computer science or software engineering or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American grocery manufacturing and processing company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com