Business Directed Program Analyst
- Minneapolis, MN
What you'll be doing
- Understands areas of review to discuss third parties, risks, and controls specific to area and can demonstrate the ability to recognize the relevance of risk trend, issues and potential risk exposure. Understands business ethics concepts and has knowledge of company policies and procedures related to specific business lines and on the enterprise level. Has working knowledge of corporate structure, hierarchy, and TPRM on an enterprise level. Demonstrates knowledge of the laws and regulations governing TPRM as evidenced through review and implementation surrounding new and pending laws and regulation, including providing feedback on the efficiency and effectiveness of TPRM policy and procedures. Can identify key risk and controls of assigned business lines and is able to convey all elements of the TPRM program to meet internal audit and OCC/regulatory requirements. Provides substantial and consistent business line guidance and coordinates with responsible parties to ensure compliance with TPRM program requirements. Is able to measure, evaluate and provide feedback on the efficiency and effectiveness of TPRM policies and procedures. Directly or indirectly works with business lines, subject matter experts, and other constituents to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and internal policies and procedures. Manages the TPRM program and elements of assigned business line including risk assessment management, reporting, compliance system (archer) enhancements. Maintains appropriate documentation to satisfy internal audit and OCC requirements. Builds and maintains positive relationships with management, team members, and stakeholders across U.S. Bank using effective written and oral communication practices, and is able to tailor communication to the audience level of understanding. Fosters collaboration internally and across the U.S. Bank enterprise while drawing in diverse groups to share ideas, information and resources to strengthen the TPRM program, and builds cooperation and trust between departments and other groups. Is able to influence others using program knowledge, open and diplomatic and negotiation methods and is able to overcome objections which lead to consensus and agreement by all constituents. Discusses TPRM actions, decisions, policies and procedures with confidence.
What your background should be
- 4 or more years of experience in project management, including establishing policies and procedures, building business relationships,and developing project time lines, action steps,and tracking. Risk management experience, preferably as it pertains to third party risk assessments. Financial services background, specifically in project coordination, management and/or business analysis roles. Strong project management reporting tools and risk assessment tools, such as Archer eGRC solution, and Microsoft Office suite products. Strong analytical skills, including forecasting and data review and reporting. Comprehensive understanding of project management and testing methodologies, including the ability to develop test schedules, review testing plans, track test issues, and report on test results. Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate with several stakeholders. Ability to manage multiple task/ projects and deadlines simultaneously with limited supervision.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
Who is the client company
- It is a Financial Services company
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org