Business Development Specialist
- Waltham, MA
What you'll be doing
- This position works closely with company business development account managers who close deals with restaurant chains nationally. The business development specialist is responsible for on boarding new clients and then working closely with these clients to add additional cost savings programs. Co-ordinate business reviews and generating strategies with team of specialists to keep company clients engaged at all times. In addition, the business development consultant works closely and coordinating conferences as well as other methods of getting quality leads for new business. The ideal candidate will have worked within the food and beverage industry and possess a knowledge of industry specifics.
What your background should be
- At least 2+ years of work experience. Must have the ability to close the deal. Think, plan and execute strategically. Ability to influence key decision makers and leverage relationships. Excellent oral communication skills. Work closely with the business development team to move the process forward.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the food services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com