Business Development Representative/B2B Sales/Outside Sales
- Denver, CO
What you'll be doing
- Prospects for new customers via phone interactively through tip groups, networking, cross-selling and referrals, and by canvassing for large potential customers in industries such as food grade, food processing, distribution/logistics, healthcare, manufacturing, and companies with multiple physical locations. Presents commercial pest control services and products to potential customers through in-person presentations and electronic communications. Creates new business at the local and regional and national levels through creative calls, leads, prospecting, networking, and cross-selling and referrals. Follows up with customers after the sale to ensure satisfaction of service and products and to obtain referrals for new business. Collaborates with the national accounts department to deliver solutions to multi-unit locations assigned as contract leads. Works with branch managers, sales managers, service managers, region managers and service professionals to ensure quality service delivery to new and existing customers; assists in resolving customer issues.
What your background should be
- Two or more years of experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales; proven sales history with increasing sales amounts year after year. Skill in taking independent action and being a self-starter, skill in written and verbal communication. Ability to build customer relationships and provide appropriate levels of customer service. Business acumen and the ability to calculate numbers and amounts. Skill with Microsoft office software applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. Associate or bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest pest control company in the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com