Business Development Representative
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone on a daily basis. Having good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward client and coworkers. Ability to identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, budget, timeframe and decision-maker. Having a general knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly, and accurately, for marketing purposes. Meeting regular quotas of calls and qualified leads. Communicating information about calls accurately and effectively to the management and clients. Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision. Manage client relationships.
What your background should be
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills are required. General knowledge of the IT industry and leading products strongly preferred. The ability to learn quickly, and retain knowledge, is required. Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity required. Candidates who are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic are required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about information technology and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com