Business Development Representative
- Portland, ME
What you'll be doing
- Develop overall annual and long-term recruitment plans in assigned region with incremental growth strategies and methods for implementation. Schedule and implement education programs for sponsor contact, line volunteers, and volunteer Tele recruiters within assigned groups to assist in meeting collection objectives and to comply with all company directives, code of federal regulations, local operating procedures and other related regulatory requirements. Develop a working knowledge for the region territory, including but not limited to its government, demographics organizations, and competitive profile. Apply that knowledge to all aspects of servicing sponsor groups and the expansion of designated markets. Coordinate activities with appropriate collections personnel to support a positive sponsor and donor experience and smooth, efficient operations. Maintain accurate records to provide tracking and statistical data on sponsor group performance. Assist in developing approaches to effect maximum blood donor participation of each assigned market segment. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum five years of related experience required. Two years of successful recruitment representative experience preferred. Knowledge of C level suite sales, group dynamics, direct sales, customer maintenance techniques, negotiation skills, and the ability to effectively implement programs is preferred. Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively are required. Excellent oral and written communication skills, including training and presentation skills is required. A current valid driving license and good driving record is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in marketing, sales, communications or equivalent combination of related education.
Who is the client company
- This is a humanitarian organization that provides emergency assistance, disaster relief and education.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com