Business Development Manager
- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Structures annual sales and marketing plan for growing existing and new business relationships. Drives expansion/collaboration opportunities for market penetration and growth. Develops sales presentations and action plans for potential new clients. Develops and maintains relationships with strategic partners, suppliers and vendors. Networks continuously and extensively to maintain current market and competitive intelligence. Identifies and projects market and industry trends for strategic planning purposes. Oversees proposal preparation activities in selection and pursuit of federal, state and local government opportunities. Oversees the development and delivery of promotional materials and events. Develops strong client relationships in all markets, and with all clients. Participates in key industry organizations, maintaining visibility and positive image. Coordinates business development goals, budgets, resources, activities, progress and needs with executive management. Undertakes other duties as directed by the president.
What your background should be
- At least ten (10) years of senior management experience in one or more relevant market sectors. Analytical, goal-oriented and disciplined, with the ability to respond quickly to challenge and change. Ability to develop customized solutions to prospects and customers, overcoming client objections. Demonstrated oral and written communication and presentation skills. Demonstrated pricing and price negotiation skills. Demonstrated planning, budgeting and forecasting skills. Demonstrated leadership, management, organizational skills. Demonstrated change management and conflict resolution skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business
Who is the client company
- Provides administrative support services to federal, state, and local government agencies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org