Business Development Associate
- San Jose, CA
What you'll be doing
- In this position the person will offer market analysis and assist business initiatives in assigned industries. Industries involve, optoelectronics, electrical engineering, renewable energy, biomedicine, and material science. It is the role of the Business Development Associate to conduct client and industry trends, produce strategic marketing plans, and promote market and business opportunities. The ideal candidate will be answerable for establishing good relationships with all assigned customer accounts through personal visits, periodic calls, emails and letter. Moreover She/he will work under the supervision of a senior professional, analyzing corporate data, resolving customer complaints, coordinating regional sales, making decisions and solving problems.
What your background should be
- 6 months of work experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Master's degree in business administration
Who is the client company
- Manufactures of electric wire and optical fiber cables.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com