Business Development Associate
- Bloomfield Hills, MI
What you'll be doing
- Perform financial and other analysis around several potential acquisition candidate, including talking with potential doctors and their advisors to firm up analysis. Keep it simple and scale volume of deals, particularly for smaller deals for which there is a significant supply in the current market landscape. Also play a role in larger deal opportunities. For deals, with guidance where appropriate, draft several necessary documents and analysis, including, but not limited to, valuation committee presentations, IOI, LOI, asset purchase agreements and related schedules. Continually improve, simplify and further formalize the deal process with the business development manager. Build trust through professional presentation, discretion, follow through, communicating an understanding of the dental industry and effectively communicate financial analysis and business valuation results. Own maintaining and tracking of several key reports and deal metrics that provides critical information to help make decisions around deal opportunities. Partner with rest of business development team where needed on other areas in sourcing, executing, closing and integrating affiliations.
What your background should be
- 4-5 years of accounting and financial analysis experience in small to mid market growth environments. CPA certification. Ability to communicate and develop rapport over the telephone and in person with all levels. Excel expert and MS Word and PowerPoint proficiency. Ability and willingness to accelerate. Excel skills dramatically in first six months. Up to 50% travel and willingness to take immediate unexpected trips if needed. The ability to adapt daily, provide ad-hoc analysis, multi-task and adjust schedule with minimal notice is essential in this constantly changing and exciting growth environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accountancy.
Who is the client company
- Concern about health, wellness and fitness services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com