Business Development Analyst
- Arlington, VA
What you'll be doing
- Gather, process and disseminate the opportunity specific business knowledge to further the pursuit of business development goal for the company. Assess and conduct study, prepare report and give advice on feasibility, relevancy, cost effectiveness and probability of win for business opportunity and proposal to achieve the organization growth and profitability objective. Develop knowledge of client organization mission, function, culture, organizational structure, key decision maker, funding trend, contracting opportunity and contracting mechanism. Maintain a corporate contact list and org chart for targeted client organization. Identify new contact and relationship within the client organization. Develop beneficial business relationship with key people in the targeted organization. Attend client focused conference and industry day event. Plan, coordinate and prepare for client visit and meeting. Meet with company leadership and technical staff, reporting on progress of specific opportunity, communicating new opportunity and reporting other organizational relevant information. Participate in the preparation of proposal, source sought and RFI document.
What your background should be
- Professional experience working as a business development analyst for a defense or homeland security contractor or in the US government as a military officer, intelligence analyst or intelligence officer having gained knowledge of the government budgeting and acquisition processes. Experience preparing and conducting detailed studies, reports that make recommendations on feasibility, cost effectiveness and probability of success for various courses of action (or similar). Experience preparing briefings and reports in the direct support (or as contractor) of homeland security, defense intelligence or national intelligence organizations and missions. High level of proficiency with Microsoft software (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) is required. Experience with Visio, MS Project, CRM and statistical analysis software is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business, humanities, science or equivalent from an accredited 4 years college or university.
Who is the client company
- Concern about environmental services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com