Business Data Analyst
- Portland, OR
What you'll be doing
- Duties include collecting concurrent and retrospective data, assuring integrity of the data collection and data entry for data submittal and data repository, reporting clinical outcomes and descriptive data, and integrating findings into quality improvement activities. The incumbent is responsible for accurate and timely collection and transmission of data in accordance with the guidelines established by the American college of cardiology's national cardiovascular data registry (NCDR) for CathPCI, ICD, and other participating registries. The incumbent is also responsible for reporting and performing data queries of the databases as requested. The database reviewer will stay proactively appraised of any definitional, specification, reporting changes within NCDR and will actively collaborative with the registry and associated software vendors.
What your background should be
- Two years of industry related experience that includes project management, financial accounting, management reporting and analysis of specialized work processes standards, regulations; statistics or quantitative analysis methods and procedures. Clinical chart review and abstraction experience or experience in medical database entry. Proficient computer skills including the use of MS Office products, basic statistical skills, and the internet. Clinical knowledge and understanding of patient care.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business management or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a public university.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org