- St Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- This position will give you the ability to sell the full suite of company products to small and midsize businesses including: clover tablet, perka loyalty, data analytics, credit, debit, check, gift card, and cash advances. Drive growth by continuously creating and selling customer value propositions to new clients and well as the assigned client base that focuses on companies competitive advantage while leveraging companies broad suite of solutions. This is accomplished through a consultative sales approach to new and existing clients. The position will also be responsible for retaining clients by building relationships and growing portfolios through relationship management and cross sales. As a member of companies regional sales force, you will always represent the company values of embodying the highest ethical standards and treating others with dignity and respect.
What your background should be
- Experience and proven success in selling advanced solutions to small and midsize businesses in a short sales cycle is a strong plus; not required. Ability to develop a plan to effectively produce top line revenue growth by meeting or exceeding key metrics for revenue, account retention, and profitability. Diverse experience networking and prospecting using social media, service organizations, cold calling, and other sales skills to help achieve revenue goals.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree or an equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org