Business Banking Specialist
- Greenville, SC
What you'll be doing
- The business banking specialist proactively grow and deepen relationships with existing small business customers as well as actively prospects for new company small business and retail customers. Business banking specialist work on earning all of the business of a small business owner, including consumer and small business needs, while ensuring retention and exercising excellent customer service in all customer interactions. Business banking specialist is an active champion for small business and bring focus and attention to small business opportunities. The business banking specialist key accountability to offer deposit, lending and other small business product solutions in order to serve as an expert in referring business packages and achieving profitability objectives that meet the customers needs and financial goals. As needed, provide product delivery and service support to retail customers. In addition, a business banking specialist may reach out into the community by visiting businesses, making outbound calls to customers and may conduct educational seminars in the community.
What your background should be
- 2+ years of business, retail sales and customer service experience. Candidate in this position must meet the consumer financial protection bureau loan originator qualification requirements and must comply with client company policies related to these requirements. Successful candidate must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening. Direct experience effectively communicating both verbally and in writing with internal and external clients. Excellent verbal communications skills. Excellent written communications skills. Experience building relationships with others, such as clients, customers or colleagues. Experience developing plans to manage workload, such as finding and pursuing sales opportunities or completing tasks efficiently. Experience meeting or exceeding sales goals. Experience using basic computer software such as Microsoft Office Suite, word processing software, spreadsheet software. Previous experience identifying additional opportunities to upsell products and services to customers.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate's or bachelor's degree with business management or finance focus.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org