Business Banking Relationship Manager
- Burlington, MA
What you'll be doing
- Regular responsibilities to manage acquire and deepen a portfolio of new and existing upper tier commercial customer relationships within the business banking target market. Through a consultative approach understand the client needs, providing value added solutions that enhance the customer experience, increase loyalty and improve the profitability of customer and the bank. Possess and maintain a strong working knowledge in all aspects of commercial credit including the identification, assessment and mitigation of risk. Successfully operate in a team atmosphere building upon and leveraging strong internal and external networks. Operate within a fast paced, demanding sales culture with measured routines and aimed at new loan and deposit generation, cross sales, customer service and satisfaction.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a relationship manager. The ideal candidate should be a highly successful proven relationship manager with experience in complex larger portfolios, customers and transactions. This individual has an equally strong grasp of sales and credit skills. The candidate is expected to possess a high external visibility in the local market in terms of reputation, COI network, strong customer following and local community involvement. This senior level performer is expected to be able to have an immediate impact. Self starter and motivator who would have demonstrated leadership ability and potential.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com