- Skokie, IL
What you'll be doing
- As a business banker, the responsible person become part of a successful growing organization with a powerful reputation for business banking solutions. As a business banker, has to deal with companies with annual revenues up to $10 million, and transactions up to $4 million, prospecting and developing new customer relationships, and retaining and growing the existing relationships. Will use all consultative selling skills to understand the liquidity, payments, and cash-flow needs of business owners, and guide them toward business solutions.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years in a small business relationship management or sales role. Ability to maintain effective relationships with internal service partners and customers in order to gain their trust and respect. Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels internally and externally. Computer skills to include of Windows, PowerPoint, Excel and CRM systems. Local travel is required. Formal credit training is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- An undergraduate degree in business, economics or finance is required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com