Business and Computer Teacher
- Reno, NV
What you'll be doing
- Demonstrates mastery of content and pedagogy, knowledge of students and resources. Sets instructional outcomes for diverse learners. Designs coherent instruction and student assessments aligned with common core state standards. Creates an environment of respect. Organizes physical space to create a safe, accessible, and resource-rich environment. Manages classroom procedures and student behavior. Establishes a culture for learning. Demonstrates cultural competency. Communicates learning expectations to students. Engages students in learning. Utilizes questioning and discussion techniques. Embeds assessment in instruction. Demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness. Demonstrates familiarity with multi-tiered systems of support. Maintains accurate records and reflects on teaching. Supports family and community partnerships.
What your background should be
- Three years of verified contracted teaching experience with expected educational degree and the ability to obtain a valid teaching license in Nevada. Any combination of education and experience in teaching would provide the required knowledge and skills are qualifying. Possession of, or the ability to obtain a valid Nevada teaching license in the relevant subject area/and or grade level. Skill at creating an effective environment for learning, establishing, and maintaining effective working relationships with teachers, administrators, counselors, and other staff members. The ability to establish and maintain standard of pupil behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom. Effective utilization of technology in instruction, planning, database decision making and monitoring of student achievement.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from and accredited college or university.
Who is the client company
- This is a public school district provides public education to students.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org