Business Analyst-Supply Chain
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Ensuring accurate reporting, data integrity, and compliance with policies. Providing functional leadership in/and participation in the deployment of new modules and system features, creating ad-hoc reports for the business and troubleshooting data and transactional issues, and providing system support to the global administrative users of PeopleSoft. Communicating and translating intermediate to advanced technical needs driven by business requirements to information technology analysts and information technology department ensuring uninterrupted transition from current to future operational state.
What your background should be
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of direct experience in IDN healthcare supply chain operations and system support experience preferred. Required in-depth knowledge of core supply chain operations. Advanced MS Excel skills a must. Ability to prioritize work, as well as simultaneously manage multiple assignments. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate complex concepts and persuade others. Sound business judgment and strong critical thinking, problem solving, negotiation, and facilitation skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in human resources, business, information systems or related field, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in healthcare supply chain required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org