Business Analyst of Healthcare
- Rensselaer, NY
What you'll be doing
- Plans, designs and recommends business processes to improve and support business activities. Analyzes and documents clients business requirements and processes and communicates these requirements by constructing conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates from organization. Creates test scenarios and develops test plans to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated in to the system design. Assists in analyzing testing results throughout the project. Provides input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs and develops business specifications to support these modifications. Facilitates meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions. Assists in coordinating business analyst tasks on information technology projects and provide support to other team members. Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify intent of change is carried out through the entire project. Assists in providing time estimates for project related tasks and also assists with developing the methods and procedures required to identify whether current business goals and objectives meet organizational needs.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have five or more years of business analysis experience. Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel, Word and Access. Must have good organization and time management skills; good analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent communication skills to interact and present findings to team members, management and support personnel. Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business administration, information systems.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational corporation that provides information technology (IT) services and professional services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com