- Hillsboro, OR
What you'll be doing
- Leads the end-user stakeholder community by facilitating individual and group work activities that express business functions and associated system needs, including data attributes, transaction processing activities and reporting KPI analytics. Gathers and validate country specific business process requirements, identifies needed configuration changes, along with significant processing inter-dependencies. Serves as a liaison between any lattice location and the implementation team, leads testing, and drives any needed data conversion activities. Develops the documentation artifacts that illustrate current and future state business processes. Provides end users with go-live support for a limited period, and execute other deployment tasks as required.
What your background should be
- Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience building and managing requirements specifications artifacts, narratively and graphically, and business processes related to financial systems, ERP/MRP systems, continuous improvement initiatives, business process analysis, and data analytics. Experience working with international resources/customers, a plus. Have strong computer skills and be proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Vizio and Excel. Passion for client-centricity and supporting end users. Strong team experience and related focus. Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with both technical and non-technical members of staff.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a United States based manufacturer of high-performance programmable logic devices company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com