- Wall, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Investigate service related issues to identify root cause of issues; identify and communicate business needs assessments as necessary. Develop forecasting tools using current technology/systems (access, excel, monarch, etc). Translate business requirements and assist it with the development of technical specifications. Develop solutions based on data analysis to increase business efficiency. Lead or participate in internal and external project workgroup and presentations. Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) for projects, implementations, system fixes and enhancements, etc. Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an operational role, or analytical role. Knowledge of healthcare industry required. Knowledge of project management methodologies. Requires working knowledge of division operating plan and company operating model.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- This company offers great benefits, motivated colleagues and the opportunity to have a positive impact on the health of New Jersey.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com