- Oklahoma City, OK
What you'll be doing
- Perform business analyst and systems analyst activities to support the oracle ebusiness suite. Work with users and project teams to ensure systems are functionally and technically sound. Work closely with users in developing objectives for improving systems and in identifying system solutions. Support day to day operations from a technical, operational, and security perspective. Be the liaison between the internal and external technical support, programming staff, business analysts, and end users for oracle financials/business intelligence (OBIEE) applications. Assist application project team in the resolution of any program or technical problem. Ensure trouble tickets are resolved in a timely and efficient manner. Provide application support to Oracle financials/procurement users and cross team assistance with oracle HRMS support. Maintain and coordinate all security to oracle ebusiness applications ensuring proper segregation of duties by creating custom responsibilities when indicated. Review service requests to ensure they meet user requirements and properly utilize data processing resources in the Oracle financials/procurement applications. Perform initial testing, documentation, and evaluation of the program changes/enhancements made for requests. Coordinate business requirements, testing and release scheduling.
What your background should be
- Two to three years working knowledge of Oracle financials ERP systems including business intelligence (OBIEE). Financial and business acumen. Comprehends roles of key stakeholders. Excellent communication skills. Strong time management and organizational skills. Ability to work with cross functional teams under minimal direction. Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking, influencing and execution. Excellent understanding of the business analysis and it roles within the industry. Domestic and international business travel as deemed necessary for successful deployment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting, computer science, information systems, or related field.
Who is the client company
- The company provides worldwide car rental services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org