- Paramus, NJ
What you'll be doing
- We have a special opening for a competent and qualified Business Analyst. The most successful candidate will be required to handle the following duties: - Co-operate with the services organizations and customer sales in order to define application metrics, data mapping, reports, dashboards and a wide range of the other integration requirements. - Comprehend business requirements of the client and translate them into product configurations and technical designs. - Spend 25% of time on traveling. - Implement all requirements of the clients using the company software solutions.
What your background should be
- Desired and the most valuable skills: - Analytical skills
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors Degree in technical area.
Who is the client company
- Our company experts are proud to be the global leaders of intent based solutions that capture and make a thorough analysis of transactions and interactions, realize intent, as well as extract and leverage insights in order to deliver real life impact. The solutions provided by the representatives of our company enable organizations to increase operational efficiency, improve business performance, ensure compliance, prevent all sorts of financial crimes, and enhance security and safety. Our company serves more than 25 000 organizations within the security and enterprise sectors, representing a wide range of industries in over 150 countries.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com