Business Analysis Manager
- Irving, TX
What you'll be doing
- The business analysis manager is responsible for developing business strategies and implementing analytical framework to drive growth and profitability as well as to support the operational excellence and customer experience goals of the business. This role will develop and implement new product and pricing strategies for company lending products, champion process improvements and automation, develop kpi monitoring reports for company storefront financial services and products. This position will be an integral member of the business analysis and optimization department. The responsible individual for this position will gather and analyze operational data to identify opportunities for improvement in operational efficiency and productivity as well as improvement in customer experience. Build business cases to support process automation initiatives by carefully considering multiple alternatives and providing cost-benefit analyses. Perform study to evaluate and integrate third-party systems into origination and underwriting frameworks. Design and conduct operational tests to identify the optimal loan origination process and cross-sell/up-sell strategy. Generate and present ideas and recommendations to management by carefully considering cost-benefit analyses.
What your background should be
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of relevant business experience with at least 2 years of exposure to store operations and process automation in a in a rigorously analytical environment. Retail and/or financial services experience highly preferred. Predictive modeling experience is a definite plus. Position requires strong data mining and manipulation skills. sql/sas experience is required. Candidate should have solid project management skills along with excellent analytical acumen and must be creative, collaborative and flexible. Ability to work well with ambiguity, strong verbal and oral communications kills are required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative field (engineering, mathematics, statistics, finance and economics) required.
Who is the client company
- The client is a leading retailer of financial services, including short-term consumer loans, check cashing and bill payment and prepaid debit card services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com