Buildings and Grounds Service Specialist
- Evansville, IN
What you'll be doing
- Perform maintenance and system management of the central HVAC control system. Perform skilled maintenance repair to buildings and grounds as assigned. Perform floor and tile replacement or repair, electrical work and trouble shooting, drywall repair and light painting, ceiling tile replacement, plumbing repair and maintenance, gutter repair and other sheet metal repair, compressed natural gas fueling station preventive maintenance and repair, etc. Ensure all maintenance requests entered into the facilities management software, including any maintenance activities that arise from observation. Adhere to all company safety practices and guidelines, and attend all mandated safety training. Maintain a clean and orderly workspace during and after each maintenance activity. Meet overtime and other emergency maintenance requirements. Carry out all duties as directed by facilities management.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience maintaining commercial HVAC units. 4-8 years of experience in building or grounds maintenance, experience. Proven ability to take initiative and work as a team. Must be able to obtain a CDL. HVAC certifications/license, welding certifications, completion of certificate programs in electrical, plumbing, HVAC, or other maintenance related programs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED
Who is the client company
- This is an energy company distributes natural gas.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com