- Fayetteville, NC
What you'll be doing
- Individual will assist the program objective memorandum (POM) manager supporting USG personnel in updating and maintaining a database containing POM budget data and other media. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining and updating the internal POM audit trail. Will be responsible for entering all budget data into the POM database through the use of approved quality control measures in order to ensure the accuracy of the resulting POM database. Will interact with internal subject matter experts (SMES) to ensure relevant data to both the POM database and POM audit trail are inputted in a timely manner. S/he will interact with the POM database programmer to ensure that programming changes and inputted data stay relevant and accurate; interact with internal SMES to ensure relevant data to the budget estimate submission (BES) are inputted in a timely manner. Will be responsible to take and edit photos for input into the POM briefings and the POM database. Will sort and analyze all current and archived information contained in files and data libraries to determine what pertinent information should be placed in the POM budget database, which includes, but is not limited to, scanning documents, photos, and other image media. Provide basic administrative support as required.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 years of related experience required. Must possess sufficient POM budget management and database expertise to update and maintain the POM database by performing the day-to-day tasks of data entry and quality control. Individual should have a base knowledge of MS Office-based products especially Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop; knowledge of Access is a plus. Extensive communication skills required, both written and oral. Ability to organize, plan, coordinate, manage, and assess electronic filing system. Excellent business management, organization, and administrative skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor/master degree in a related discipline or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American global aerospace, defense, security and advanced technologies company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org