- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- Researches, analyzes, recommends and investigates customer activity for potential AML-related suspicious activity. Investigates cases involving, but not limited to cash structuring, transactions involving bank designated high risk countries (HRC), wire transfers, commercial loan payments, and reports from branches regarding their customer's activity. Prepares suspicious activity reports, and other required reports in compliance with established regulatory guidelines and time frames. Prepares and thoroughly documents factual and impartial findings in an accurate and timely manner for reportable and non-reportable cases. Communicates with branch and department managers, as necessary, in researching and investigating cases. Develops contacts with federal and state law enforcement agencies to facilitate investigations. Documents results of investigations on case management system and meets reporting requirements of both internal and external entities. Compiles data, and maintains necessary records and files to assure efficient and consistent reporting of investigations. Makes recommendations for closing accounts and performs associated follow up to ensure closure of the accounts. Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
What your background should be
- The incumbent should have 2-3 years of bank-related work experience in operations. Good knowledge of bank operations, policies and procedures, systems and operating rules. Good knowledge of branch or back-office operations; branch customer service manager or AML experience at another financial institution preferred. Good knowledge of bank's host systems and e-vision, as well as the BSA-related suspicious activity detection systems used by the Bank. Administrative/technical skills; written and verbal communications skills; strong interpersonal skills; analytical and multi-tasking skills and PC skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides online banking services, loans, account types and other banking services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com