Branch Retail Executive
- Aurora, CO
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for management and coaching of the sales, service and operational activities of banking center personnel. Maintain an exceptional level of customer service while maximizing sales in deposits, loans, and insurance and investment product sales inside and outside the assigned portfolio. Monitor and maintain profits and losses for the banking center by building and retaining relationships with all customers. Ensure all aspects of bank operations are in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, regulations and bank policies and procedures. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Three years of retail banking customer service and sales experience is required. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Must exhibit a very friendly and helpful attitude along with the ability to interact positively with customers and employees. Demonstrate ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapid growth environment. Must have ability to meet deadlines and pressure to attain banking center sales goals. PC and calculator skills. Leadership essentials are required for this position.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a financial holding company in United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com