Branch Marketing Assistant
- Pompano Beach, FL
What you'll be doing
- Calls prospective and existing clients to offer services or invite them to seminars. Sends prospective and existing clients introductory letters, marketing materials, thank you letters, requests for referrals, etc. Processes mass mailings. Sets up and confirms appointments. Creates and maintains client databases. Develops and maintains tickler system to track work in progress. Coordinates seminars including scheduling, room set-up, menu planning, audio visual aids, and marketing materials. Assists with prospecting if series 7 licensed. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What your background should be
- A minimum two (2) years of marketing experience in a financial services environment or related work experience preferred. Work independently. Provide high level of customer service.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org