- Queen Anne, MD
What you'll be doing
- Branch Manager will be liable for assisting corporate managers in implementing changes in any department within the location, and verifying maintenance and a professional appearance of the facility and property for the location. Branch Manager will offer input to the hiring, development and coaching, evaluation, and effectiveness of the management team. It is the task of the Branch Manager to accomplish the business plan and execute financial performance, involving sales, budgets and cost control. In addition Branch Manager will manage budget, develop financial goals and provide a high level customer service by resolving their issues.
What your background should be
- 5+ years of management experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in business
Who is the client company
- Provides a full line of agricultural equipment, and a complete range of lawn and garden products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com