- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- Conduct all marketing activities as prescribed by the current marketing plan. Recruit, hire, train, supervise and manage all sales, installation and administrative staff. Ensure the successful completion of installations. Ensure overall customer satisfaction. Meet or exceed sales projections. Manage inventory, maintain stocking levels, ensure inventory security and supervise accurate counts. Maintain vehicles, tools and equipment in good working order according to scheduled servicing and to meet state and insurance requirements. Monitor various prescribed reports and initiate action plans as required. Ensure that all branch personnel follow all bath fitter policies and procedures. Conduct/participate in regular branch and/or regional meetings and training sessions. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Valid driving license and maintain a clean driving record. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, identification catalogs and price lists. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure. Knowledge of computer workstations and peripheral equipment; knowledge of database, spreadsheet and word processing software.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent education
Who is the client company
- Concern about bath and beauty products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com