- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Develop and execute integrated sales, relationship and credit strategies that are aligned with the area business plan to achieve desired revenue, expense and service goals. Set expectations for branch staff, fostering an environment in which team members work together to achieve all business goals. Support portfolio growth by identifying cross-sell opportunities, coaching the team to deepen relationships and increase client acquisition. Drive individual production goals with target clients and outbound sales activities, including building referral network and relationships with internal partners and external contacts. Leverage workforce planning tool to optimize staffing in branches to ensure effective lobby and line management to provide exceptional client service. Conduct daily proof processes to ensure adherence to operational requirements; investigate controllable losses among branch staff; provide coaching and manage performance on decisions used. Partner with area operations director in conducting quarterly and ad hoc reviews. Drive outbound sales activities including: representing companies and building partnerships in the community (e.g., chamber of commerce, community alliances, business networks, local officials) and working with business and commercial bankers, segment market managers, the market president and community relations. Lead hiring process and coordinate performance management, compensation, communication and employee evaluation of branch staff.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years in banking; strong understanding of banking industry and operations. Proven track record of driving sales, both individually and as a leader of a sales team. Sales management experience; ability to build teams. People management experience (preferred). Demonstrated success influencing and managing in a matrix environment. Business banking and cash or treasury management experience, credit skills (preferred). Client service orientation. Organizational and time management skills. Optimistic, can-do attitude. Desire to win, results-oriented, strong work ethic. Able to respond effectively and timely to organizational, business and regulatory changes, tenacious.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational investment banking and financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com