- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- The branch manager manages all functions and staff of a tier i branch. The candidate is accountable for maximizing branch revenues, sales, customer satisfaction, and branch staffing, and minimizing operating losses. S/he deploys resources to optimize individual, and team performance. The candidate is responsible for branch compliance with bank policies, procedures, and operational integrity. Prioritizes, manages, and communicates promotional campaigns and product initiatives. Conducts cold calls on prospective small business customers. Maintains and develops relationships with existing small business customers. Creates and manages to branch business plan. S/he represents the company in local community organizations. Conducts performance reviews for staff. Coaches and trains staff as needed. The incumbent reports to regional manager.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 4 years of sales management experience. S/he should have proven ability to manage franchise profit and loss objectives.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or equivalent required. Associate or bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company provides commercial banking and related financial products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com