- Enterprise, AL
What you'll be doing
- Develop and retain branch customer base by delivering outstanding customer service and mentoring branch employees to do the same. Demonstrate a business owner mentality with regard to meeting branch objectives. Responsible for branch performance and growth, including profit and loss management. Responsible for hiring, training and developing an effective and diverse branch team; mentoring and encouraging internal growth. Develop a sales and service team by marketing bank products and services; analyzing customer's needs and determining appropriate products and services. Act as a resource for employees by demonstrating extensive knowledge and enthusiasm about bank products and management objectives. Responsible for communicating and implementing plans; evaluating impact and progress towards sales, service and operational goals. Develop and cultivate strategic relationships with in-store business partners. Participate in community activities in order to foster and develop customer relationships. Proficient in all policies, procedures and bank regulations pertaining to branch operations. Responsible for making appropriate decisions regarding customer's accounts, assisting others to do so and being on call when away from the branch. Manage and participate in the daily operations of the branch; working opposite schedules of the assistant branch manager to ensure adequate management coverage. Practice branch security procedures and protect customer and employee confidentiality and privacy.
What your background should be
- At least 2 years of management experience or 1 year management experience is required. 2 years banking, retail or restaurant experience. Must have good communication skills; interpersonal skills. Basic computer skills. Advanced in Microsoft Suits like Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent. College graduate preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org