- Clifton Park, NY
What you'll be doing
- Develop new business and strengthen existing relationships through researched business development calls, networking, and response to referrals; actively seek cross-sell opportunities. Lead team through day-to-day operations; responsible for scheduling for one or more branches and assigned traveling staff, ensure employee and branch compliance with established policies and procedures. Manage, coach and counsel staff to meet branch goals and achieve performance standards; encourage employee continuous improvement for career development. Analyze and compare department and individual staff performance to expectations and goals; make necessary adjustments to meet goals. Achieve established lending goals as determined by corporate banking manager based on department and company-wide budget goals. Oversee and adhere to requirements pertaining to branch security, fraud prevention and BSA. Prepare and review documentation and reports for management in a timely manner. Make presentations to customers, potential customers, and community as appropriate. Participate in branch services meetings, officers meetings and board meetings; regularly correspond with regional board members.
What your background should be
- 6+ years experience required in banking or sales. Ability to achieve NMLS certification and signature. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines. Strong communications skills, both written and verbal; comfortable communicating with customers, co-workers and management. Excellent management, supervisory, and sales skills. Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of organization as well as customers and community representatives. Solid computer skills; proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook. Strong math and analytical skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org