- Everett, WA
What you'll be doing
- Ensure customer receive prompt, professional service both in person and over the phone. Work in conjunction with outside sales staff to determine customer need, develop sales program and promotion and perform sales call as needed. Certify product pricing meet profitability target by reviewing cost, pricing decision and take corrective action where necessary. Maintain high standard for cleanliness and appearance of showroom, warehouse and exterior ground. Resolve customer complaint and dispute in a timely, professional manner. Establish, communicate and model performance expectation to all branch team member. Monitor activity by reviewing report and gather customer feedback. Provide train to staff on product, safety, company policy and performance expectation. Provide a safe work environment and compile with OSHA requirement. Ensure compliance with all national, state and local employment regulation. Oversee product return and warranty process. Create and monitor delivery schedule. Balance cash drawer daily and prepare bank deposit. Attend training class. Work on special projects as assigned.
What your background should be
- Four to five years of branch operations management experience in a wholesale environment. Past experience will include customer service, sales and a fair amount of technical knowledge in HVACR. Skill and ability to type 30-50 wpm and use 10 key or calculator. Organized and able to prioritize work, meet deadlines, handle multiple tasks and able to operate office equipment. Good written and verbal communication skills required along with having good listening skills. Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). College business degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is the leading cooperative wholesale distributor providing brand name products, expert technical knowledge and superior customer service to the HVACR industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com