- Fairfax, VA
What you'll be doing
- Leads by example and proactively builds existing retail and business customer relationships and develops new consumer relationships. Develops new business relationships in accordance with the call plan and assists customers with commercial transactions. Achieves sales performance goals and objectives on a consistent basis and key financial indications relating to retail and business lending, deposit growth, investment and fee income, and cost control. Reinforces sales skills to effectively uncover customer needs and recommend appropriate bank products and services. Manages and coaches the branch sales team to effectively provide financial solutions to customers. Ensures delivery of excellent customer service throughout the bank and assists customers regarding effective account maintenance and record keeping. Performs other related duties as required.
What your background should be
- Two to four years of proven success in a management capacity in a bank branch setting. Previous branch management experience with business development/calling experience or equivalent required. Strong sales and service skills. Thorough understanding of bank operations and regulations. Strong planning and organizational skills. Strong communication, problem solving, and coaching skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred (or equivalent work experience).
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org