- Arlington, TX
What you'll be doing
- The position is responsible for managing all aspects of the assigned branch and the development of annual and seasonal plans, successfully executing company-led strategies to maximize revenue and profit. The post is also responsible for all staffing and budget production, and would suit candidates who are experienced decision-makers with strong communication skills.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1-3 years of service experience as the controlling manager of a branch operation.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
Who is the client company
- Horticultural Products company supplying consumer products for do-it-yourself lawn and garden care.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org