- Middletown, RI
What you'll be doing
- The Branch Manager is responsible for ensuring the branch achieves all sales targets and business objectives, developing and mentoring the sales team and providing leadership and coaching in all aspects of sales and operations. The post holder will be expected to spend around 50% of their time outside the branch, involved in business acquisition and developing key customer relationships.
What your background should be
- 3-4 years of customer sales/service experience. 2-3 years of supervisory experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School or GED required. College degree or some college coursework preferred.
Who is the client company
- Commercial bank comprising of over 181 branches and 490 ATMs.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org