- Richmond, VA
What you'll be doing
- This role is principally responsible for ensuring all goals, targets, and corporate requirements are achieved, guiding the development of regional business plans and aligning all activities with overall strategic direction. The Branch Manager will also work with Business Development Managers to assist with contract development and negotiation, develop project plans, and provide overall management and guidance to direct staff reports.
What your background should be
- Knowledge and understanding of heavy lifting and heavy hauling technologies, and Health and Safety Program programmatic requirements.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree desired or equivalent combination of education and experience in project operations and general management within the construction industry.
Who is the client company
- Provider of innovative rigging and transportation solutions for industrial, commercial, and government applications.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org