Branch Financial Sales Consultant
- Weston, FL
What you'll be doing
- As a branch financial sales consultant, you will join a successful retail banking organization. You will report to the branch manager. Every day, your position combines entrepreneurial opportunity with the structure and resources of room-to-grow offered by a large company. In your role, you will identify the financial needs of companies customers and recommend companies products and services to meet those needs. You will use your sales experience, product and procedural knowledge, and willingness to consultatively guide customer issues towards quick resolution. As a competitor, company is committed to market leadership in products, technology, and service. It means both you and your colleagues will be backed by state-of-the-industry software, call-desk support, and training resources.
What your background should be
- Sales and customer service experience in a financial services, sales or retail environment is preferred. Prior experience in being evaluated by customers is preferred. Ability to cross-sell products and services is preferred. Excellent interpersonal skills and professional manner. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Computer skills to include ability work in windows based applications. Able to work evenings and weekends depending on branch needs is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent is required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com