Bra Department Manager
- Leesburg, VA
What you'll be doing
- Recruit, select and train a team of qualified, dedicated and professional store associates based on established core competencies. Lead and inspire department team through effective coaching and performance management; develop key staff members for expanded roles in the organization. Maintain all standards of store operations including visual presentation, security, inventory control, human resources, expense control and operational policies and procedures. Consistently and accurately plan appropriate staffing levels in order to maximize sales and minimize expense. Create and maintain a professional relationship with all landlord and mall management and marketing representatives; attend meetings and coordinate participation in all relevant store level marketing and public relations events. Responsible for the development of key staff members for expanded roles in the organization. Responsible for maintaining and tracking the accountability of all incentive/bonus based sales structures within the bra department. Drive, initiate and test new marketing techniques, selling styles and promotional strategies to increase bra traffic. Plan and oversee small marketing and event initiatives. Responsible for aspects of department operations including: staffing, selling skills, payroll planning, merchandising, stock management, expense management, human resources, safety and security, and operational policies and procedures in collaboration with the store manager.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of retail store management experience required, preferably in a high volume location. 3-5 years of proven leadership experience in a management role. Extensive selling experience required with the proven ability to meet or exceed performance and incentive/bonus structure standards. Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills required. Proven experience in attracting, developing and retaining strong talent. Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities. Ability to move a minimum of 25 pounds. Ability to effectively maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom; repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, ascending/descending, reaching, and lifting to stock and merchandise store.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or equivalent. Advanced degree in business or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a manufacturer, distributor and retailer of underwear, sleepwear for men, women, and children.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com