- New Haven, CT
What you'll be doing
- The job will reside within the company labs within the clinical research unit. The major responsibilities of the job are to develop, optimize, validate, and perform company assays to support studies in state CRU and external protocols if needed. Other responsibilities include quality control checks on instruments, reagents, and techniques. Maintain quality control and calibration logs, analyze, summarize and document experimental results, Perform data entry using laboratory information management system LIMS and write experimental SOPs.
What your background should be
- Previous experience with ELISAs, LC/MS/MS, and/or flow cytometry desired. Well organized, self-motivated, detail oriented, and has the ability to work in a team environment. Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Required Schooling / Training
- MS in analytical chemistry, chemistry/organic chemistry/biology plus 1 year of relevant experience or BS in analytical chemistry, chemistry/organic chemistry/biology or 3 years of relevant experience.
Who is the client company
- This is an American temporary staffing agency that operates throughout the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org