- Cleveland, OH
What you'll be doing
- Maintain client price list and services information in GP system and on invoicing summary reference pages. Create, distribute and file client invoices using information from operations reports, invoicing summary reference pages and system information. Respond to client invoicing questions as needed. Create client account information and analysis as needed. Track and create reports on the status and value of invoices. Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents. Be cross trained to in preparation of commissions for brokers and sales people. Assist with bank reconciliation and other accounting activities as needed. Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and financial business transactions. Compile and analyze financial information for special projects. Accomplish tasks in a way that meets or exceeds the departmental measures and standards.
What your background should be
- Two to five years of invoicing or related accounting experience. Proficiency with Microsoft software tools especially Word, Excel and Outlook. Proficiency with great plains accounting software, or similar accounting software a plus. Strong verbal and written skills. Must be highly organized, able to manage multiple tasks effectively and have great attention to and ability to remember and retain details. Able to think clearly and accurately even in high stress situations with tight deadlines. Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
Required Schooling / Training
- A 2 year associate degree in accounting or business or equivalent related experience is strongly preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about health, wellness and fitness services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com