- Urbandale, IA
What you'll be doing
- The organization is currently looking for an account specialist. Candidate will responsible to handle inquiries regarding claims/reports. S/he will work to resolve carrier denials for proper payment of claims. S/he will also identify problem and assure proper follow up. Day to day activities will include work accounts receivable aging reports performing follow up in accordance with policies and procedures. The incumbent will obtain, verify and maintain customer demographics and insurance information for billing purposes (i.e. admission, financial/cost, CMN, etc.). Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Incumbent should have experience in related field. Basic knowledge of computer software. Ability to work as a team member. Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and procedures. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or vocational school graduate.
Who is the client company
- This is a comprehensive home care services company
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org